Is This Considered A Bad Week???

Rather then booking new groups, during a time we desperately need them, I've successfully had two groups cancel.

I was almost murdered by an orange tarp.

Two people declared that I am indeed a fashion victim. Right before I was ready to open up my own Spring line.

Blogger decided to be moody and not post my last blog thus losing it forever and ever.

My current scenerio, for the next youth group that is coming in, has me hosting the group, belaying the climbers, doing high ropes and crying my eyes out alll at the same time.

I watched as the group of evil completely totalled the camp this weekend.

I didn't get to kick the group of evil in the shins.

In two days, I have an entire two weeks of the camp all to myself. You all know how much I adore living at camp spooky by my lonesome.

I wanted to punch a Youth Pastor in the face. Or at least, I would have liked to sneeze in his general direction. Jerk.

Trogdor burninated my village.

And that folks, is what I've decided is not my most favouritest week of all time. Probably not even top 50. Actually, I'd love a time machine so I can redo this week. Maybe slash the tires of the youth group's bus so they couldn't make it here? Hmmm. . . see what this week has done to me? Now, I'm becoming evil.

Comments

  1. Let's just say, I don't plan on handing them the 'Group of the Millennium Award'. More importantly, Dave, are you trying to tell me you don't know who Trogdor is or why he is the burninator? Do you not remember LDP whatsoever? I'm stunned. Completely stunned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment