Medeba Bound

After my last final(Saturday morning!), I am heading up to the Great Green North for a week of summer camp fun! It's been a long time since I haven't spent a summer at Medeba. I must say, I am really looking forward to being able to volunteer for the final week of camp. Plus it will be nice to see lots of people that I haven't seen since Easter and some other people that I haven't seen for about a year. Plus I'll see Emily again which I admit will be nice (awww, I'm so sweet). The other plus side of being at Medeba means I'm free of having to study for exams or write essays about He-Man or Communist (the two don't relate). Or at least, I'll be free from it for about 3 weeks.

Anyway, it's not like I've been the best at consistently posting anyway. This next week, I may be invisible from the blog world again. If I do have the time, I'll be sure to throw up a few updates on the excitement that is Camp Medeba. For now, I wish all my readers a fine and dandy weekend plus possibly week (not to read that as meaning I possibly want you to have a bad week).

Yeah, this post wasn't about evolution either.

Comments

  1. so you had your medeba adventure- and how was it? were there cute girls from michigan there? do tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see your back on a semi-normal basis. Guess we'll be seeing you soon as Dee's wedding???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment