3 Years



It was three years ago today, that I committed to love and live with Emily for the rest of our lives. It was the smartest and best choice I've ever made in my life -- and I can't ever see many others that will be able to top it. My wife is absolutely amazing, and my love for her has grown so much more than I could have imagined from the day we got married. Not only is she an absolute knock out (definitely married up in the looks department), but she has countless other traits that form her into being my very best friend. It's not every day you land yourself a beautiful, smart, funny, compassionate, and silly (don't ever underestimate the importance of silly) lady who loves you back; I was lucky enough to do exactly that 3 years ago. More importantly, she puts up with all my quirks and rambling and hissy fits -- that is almost more important than the being silly part.

As you can tell, I am madly in love with my wife. I know I'll continue to be this way for countless more years. I am looking forward to many more years and decades with the love of my life.

So, go and celebrate my anniversary by telling someone you love him or her. You won't regret it. I promise.

Comments

  1. you mean you WON'T regret it....right? :) Congrats on 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fixed. And thanks for the congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment