For Your Listening Pleasure, An Awesome Track from an Awesome Man

I occasionally like doing shout outs or 'pimping' for good friends as a favour. When I do it, I try to make sure I actually stand beside and enjoy the product I'm promoting. Well, today I came across a catchy and groovin' track that happens to have been performed by someone I both respect and call a friend.

G-Qu is someone I know from back in high school, and unfortunately, haven't kept in touch with him as much I'd have liked. When we do still occasionally talk, I am reminded of what a great and genuine person he is. At this stage, we've both decided that we want to follow our dreams and make the most of our talents. I've decided to take the writers path, and he has followed the road of a musician. Trust me, you should all be glad that I've at least decided to follow writing rather than singing. As for G-Qu, he could be a mighty fine writer, but I definitely know the world is a happier place with his fantastic music in it.

I dig his newest song enough that I wanted to pass it on to all of you and then ask that if you do like the song that you'll share it. The man is extremely talented and he deserves to have his music heard.

I want to make it clear that this isn't one of those times that I am doing someone a favour. He never asked me to promote his music. I just felt that it needed to be heard by as many people as possible because it is delicious piece of ear candy.

Samson (The King's Speech) by G-Qu

Comments