The Worst Fictional Places to Live

I love fiction. Fiction has created some of the most magical and magnificent places ever. As a kid, I would often wish I could fly off to Never Never Land or be whisked away off to a galaxy far far away. It never happened. In retrospect, it is probably for the better. Many of these places are great in helping create compelling and engaging stories, but they aren't really safe places to call home. In today's Collective Publishing Pop Culture article, I look at some of the very worst places to live. I know I'm going to pick a few places that you once wished you could live, and may not like me calling it is one of the worst. But it is. Of course, you can always leave a comment over at the article and tell me why I'm wrong or add a place that I left out.

Comments