Previewing the New Fall TV Shows

I realize summer isn't even officially here yet.  You probably aren't in the mood to start talking about the fall.  It is going to be here eventually.  When it arrives, it will be serving up a piping hot batch of fresh TV shows.  Most of these shows will probably end up being huge flops, and disappear from the schedule before the new year.  I am sure there will be at least one or two hits in this new batch.  In today's Collective Publishing pop culture column, I preview some of the big new shows that networks are praying will lure in massive ratings.  I also throw in some predictions on how successful I think they will be, and even guess if it will be worth your time to check out.  Plus I'm snarky, because what is a preview without some snark?  Go check out today's preview, and let me know what you think about the new batch over in the comments section.

Comments