Reminder: Live Blog Coverage of the 85th Academy Awards Tonight

The 85th Academy Awards are tonight.  You can't all have me lounging on your couch, eating all your chips, and lifting your fine silverware.  But you may still be wishing you could hear my comments on what is going down during the biggest awards show of the year.  Or maybe you'll be stuck at work but need a distraction from all those papers that need to be stamped.  I've got your back, because tonight I'm doing live coverage on this blog.

I've never done this before.  I really don't have any plan other than to constantly jot down thoughts while watching the awards.  It could end up being a paramount disaster.  And no, I'm not talking about Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull that is the Paramount Pictures Disaster.  It could be a mess tonight or I could stumble upon some blogging magic, but hopefully, it ends up being fun.  For someone.  In some way.

I'd love for you to join me tonight. The show officially begins at 8:30, and I have no interest in watching or covering the long and agonizing fashion show that is the red carpet preshow before that time.  I'll kick things off when the actual awards show begins, and we'll all party Oscar style together.

Comments