Breakdown Back on Extended Hiatus

I am still taking the weekend off from the blog, but I wanted to pop on here for a short announcement. For various reasons and in an attempt to better focus on some other pertinent projects, the Breakdown has unfortunately been put on an extended hiatus. I can't give a planned return date for numerous reasons, but it will likely be for several months. Hopefully, this actually means more content on here though as well as a batch of writing projects being showcased from a variety of other sources. If the Breakdown returns then the podcast will have had several months of planning and preparation behind it and will come back in much better form.

Have a great weekend and see you Monday.

EDIT: A few unexpected things have arrived in front me along with the usual deadline work that I have at this point in the week, so I'll likely not be back on here until Tuesday now.

Comments