I Love This!

The Breakdown of 'Morgan', 'Don't Breathe', 'The Lights Between the Oceans', 'I'll Sleep When I'm Dead', and 'XOXO'


It is a jam-packed episode of The Breakdown with reviews for five big 2016 releases including the home invasion thriller Don't Breathe and the period piece drama The Light Between the Oceans. We also continue our series review of Stranger Things, and we remember the comedic icon, Gene Wilder. We also somehow end up reviewing two movies about EDM despite neither of us being fans or knowing much about it, so listen to find out if we can be won over. As always if your love the show then please spread to the word to other movie fans.

Remember you can now subscribe either to The Movie Breakdown feed (a subscription link is at the top right hand of this site) or on iTunes.



Rating Rundown:

Morgan ** (CS & SM)
Don't Breathe *** (CS) & ***½ (SM)
The Light Between the Oceans **½ (CS)
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead *** (CS & SM)
XOXO * (CS) & *½ (SM)

Comments