Man of His Word

During the summer on the Breakdown podcast, we had a Summer Box Office Challenge where Scott and I had competing predictions over what would be the highest grossing movies from May to August. To make it a bit more interesting this year, we added a prize where the winner would get to choose three movies the loser would have to see and then verify that they saw them by posting a review on their blog. Well, I luckily won that competition and have been patiently waiting for my reviews ever since. One of my picks was the critically smashed disaster known as Sex and the City 2; a movie that I largely picked because I was annoyed how excited Scott was over Winter's Tale leaving Netflix and felt I needed to find something even more inhumane and venomous. 2016 may be almost over and the outside makes the summer seem like the distant past, but Scott has posted his review for Sex and the City 2. You can join me revelling over the poor guy's misery over at his blog. While you're there, check out some of his other reviews, because he also happens to be a fun and talented writer.

Comments