'Courageous' is Awful and I Rejoice


Another summer is coming to an end, so of course that means Scott has once again lost the Summer Box Office Challenge contest, which resulted in him having to review three movies of my choosing. If you listened to this past Monday's Breakdown, you will know that I revealed my picks. To my surprise, it seems like Scott is not going to let the months drag on with the movie reviews this year, as he wants to rip it off like a week old Band-Aid. This means I get to revel in my prize a little earlier this year, and have more time to decide on my picks for when I inevitably win again next year. The first movie Scott has reviewed is the Christian propaganda drama, Courageous, and to my great pleasure, it sounds awful. You can head over to Scott's blog and delight in Scott's obvious pain.

Comments